We are looking for people willing to take our rescued cats into their homes, love and work with them, and bring them to our adoption events to find permanent loving homes.
* Volunteer training
* Food and Supplies (when available)
* Vet care for foster pets
* A caring network of volunteers
* A clean loving home
* Feeding and caring for your foster pet
* Transportation to weekly adoption events 2-4 weekend days per month
* Screening of potential adoptive homes, per Last Hope guidelines
* Transporting to and from Vet when needed
All resident pets must be up to date on immunizations, and all adult pets must be spayed/neutered.
All cats and kittens brought to adoption days must have had a vet check.
If you rent, you must provide written permission from your landlord allowing you to foster.
You must have homeowners/renters insurance and medical insurance for all household members and be willing to sign an agreement, holding Last Hope, and our affiliates harmless.
For more information, please email [email protected] or call 651-463-8747