Last Hope, Inc., has been a registered 501c3 non-profit organization since 1985 dedicated to saving abandoned, unwanted and helpless dogs and cats. Animals received by Last Hope are examined by a veterinarian and given medical care as needed. If old enough, animals are spayed or neutered.
Until permanently adopted, our animals stay in our volunteer’s homes and receive foster care. Our volunteers care for sick or injured animals until they are fully recovered. Animals are not placed in permanent homes until they have recovered and are in good health.
Last Hope does not believe in destruction of healthy pets. Only animals suffering from incurable illness or injury are humanely euthanized.
I hope you add our web page to your list of favorites and read about our many inspiring stories about rescues of cats and dogs. I am also including some upcoming fund raising and educational events. Also Last Hope appreciates any donations toward our financial needs.
I hope you can be a part of saving and helping the many cats and dogs in need.
BEV ORR, President
Last Hope, Inc
• Saving abandoned, unwanted and helpless animals from euthanasia. Last Hope does not believe in the destruction of healthy pets.
• Promoting the end of overpopulation through education and the neutering, spaying of all rescued animals six months and older
• Providing medical care as needed for rescued animals from intake to emergency stabilization and life saving surgery to ensure a high quality of life
• Finding good, loving homes for our animals through adoption
• Educating the public in the responsible care of animals