Proudly Serving Minnesota Communities for 34 Years
Administrative Office Open 5 Days a Week
Last Hope, Inc., has been a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization since 1985 dedicated to saving abandoned, unwanted and helpless dogs and cats. Animals received by Last Hope are immediately examined by one of Last Hope's veterinarian Partners. Medical care, as needed, is provided before animals are placed in Last Hope's Foster Home Network with volunteers throughout the seven county Minneapolis - St. Paul metro area. All animals available for adoption are spayed or neutered.
Until permanently adopted, our animals stay in our volunteer Foster Homes and receive loving foster care. Our volunteers care for sick or injured animals until they are fully recovered. Animals are not available for Adoption until they have recovered and are in good health.
Last Hope does not believe in destruction of healthy pets. Based only upon Veterinary recommendation, animals suffering from incurable illness or fatal injury are humanely euthanized.
I hope you enjoy your visit to our website and reading our many inspiring Success Stories about rescues of cats and dogs.
Last Hope appreciates any Donations toward our financial needs. All donations are tax
I invite you to join Last Hope as a Foster Volunteer to become part of saving and helping the many cats and dogs in need. Please visit a Last Hope Adoption Event and say hello to our many furry rescues looking for a forever Home.
BEV ORR, President
Last Hope, Inc.
* Rescuing abandoned, unwanted and helpless animals. Last Hope is a 501(c)3 No-Kill nonprofit and does not believe in the destruction of healthy pets.
* Promoting the end of overpopulation through education and the neutering, spaying of all rescued animals available for adoption.
* Providing immediate veterinary care for all rescued animals from intake to emergency and life saving surgery to ensure a high quality of life.
* Finding forever, loving homes for our animals through adoption.
* Educating the public in the responsible care of companion cats and dogs.